(collectively, the “Website” or “Service”) in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. of you and how you have access to or keep it up-to-date This policy does not apply to the operations of companies that we do not manage or to individuals we do not employ or manage.
Information we collect automatically
when you visit our website Our servers automatically record information sent by your browser. Such information may include your device’s IP address. Browser type and version Operating system type and version the language you choose to use or the web pages you visited before visiting our website the pages of our website that you have visited Length of time visiting those websites Information you find on our website visit date and time and other statistics.
The automatically-collected information is used to identify potential violations and to generate statistical information about your use of our website. This statistical data is not collected in such a way that a specific user of the system is identifiable.
Collection of personal information
You can visit our website. without telling us who you are or revealing any information that enables others to personally identify you; however, you will be asked to provide certain personal information (such as your name and email address) if you wish to place an order or use certain features of our website which you have provided to us, as you know when you have created an account; Announce content make an order or fill out the form on the website When needed, that information may include:
- Personal data such as name, surname, age, date of birth ID number/passport
- Contact information such as email, address, phone number
- Account information such as username Unique User ID, Password
- Proof of identity such as a copy of your ID card copy of a passport
- Transactional and financial information such as credit card details, bank accounts, and order history.
- Other information that you consent to submit to us, such as articles, images, animations, suggestions and any other information that is considered personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, etc.
You can choose not to provide your personal information to us. But you will not be able to use some of the functionality of our website and services.
Handling of personal information
You can delete the personal information we have collected about you. The personal data that you can delete will change according to the changes in the website or service. We may retain uncorrected copies of personal data in our records for the period necessary for the performance of our duties with our partners or partners. and the objectives listed below If you wish to delete your personal data or permanently delete your account on the website. You can do this by accessing the settings page of your account on the website. or contact us at your convenience
Storage of personal information
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, settle disputes, and for the enforcement of our contracts and terms and conditions. unless it is necessary to keep it or as required by law. We may use aggregated information obtained from the collection of your personal data that has been updated or deleted, but we will not use it in a way that personally identifies you. At the end of the storage period, Personal Data will be deleted, therefore, the right to request access, the right to request deletion, and the right to request correction Right to request data transfer will not be enforced once the storage period expires. Your personal data will be sent outside the Kingdom of Thailand because our infrastructure is overseas.
Using and Processing Personal Data Collected
To make the website and services available to you or to comply with legal obligations. We, therefore, need to collect some of your personal information. If you do not allow us to collect the information we request. We may not be able to provide the products or services you have requested. Some of the information we collect is obtained directly from you through the website. We may collect your personal information from other available sources. including but not limited to Our new buyer referral activity Social media, and email. This personal information may be used for the following purposes.
- To create and manage user accounts
- To make and manage orders
- To deliver products or services
- To improve the product or service better
- To send administrative information
- To send you marketing communications or promotional and advertising
- To be used as information to contact the service users of the website
- To respond to inquiries and offer assistance
- To request feedback from users
- To improve user experience
- To post or promote your satisfaction with our products and services.
- To enforce these terms and conditions and policies
- To use to verify the service users of the website who want to login to the website
- To protect from malicious and dangerous users
- To check and maintain the security of the website system.
- To respond to legal claims and avoid damage
- To operate and manage our website and services;
- To participate in any other activities related to our website and services.
The processing of your personal data depends on how the website is used. where you are and if one of the following actions
(1) You have provided your consent for one or more specific purposes. However, this will not apply if the personal data falls under the Personal Data Protection Act of Thailand (PDPA).
(2) The information is necessary for the performance of the contract between you. and/or to act before entering into a contract
(3) The processing of that data is necessary for compliance with the laws to which you are subject.
(4) The processing of the data is related to the performance of our public interest missions. or perform duties in the exercise of state powers that have been bestowed upon us
(5) Data processing is necessary for our legitimate interests. or of another person or juristic person
Please note that under certain circumstances We may be permitted to process your personal data until you object to that processing (opt-out) without reference to your consent or any stated legal base. Either way We are happy to clarify the legal bases on which we process specific data. and specifically whether the processing of personal data is subject to legal obligations or contractual obligations. or is necessary for entering into a contract
We never sell your information to anyone else. We use the services of external data processors as follows:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Oracle Cloud
- Google Workspace
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel/Conversion API
- Google Maps Embedded
- Youtube Embedded
You can exercise certain rights that you have in relation to your data processed by us. especially You have the following rights:
(1) You have the right to revoke the consent you previously gave to the processing of your data. However, such revocation of consent does not affect the collection, use, or disclosure of the personal data you have provided. Legal Preceding Consent
(2) You have the right to object to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information. Unless the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data is done for the purposes of performing a necessary task under our legitimate interests or of another person or entity. or for the implementation of missions for the public benefit and the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information is not to the extent that you can reasonably expect.
(3) You have the right to be informed of your information that has been processed by us. obtained from disclosure in connection with data processing and requesting that we provide you with a copy of such
(4) You have the right to confirm the accuracy of your information and request it from us. Amend your personal information to keep such personal information accurate and up-to-date.
(5) You have the right to suspend the processing of your data. in such case We will not process your information other than just storing it.
(6) You have the right in certain circumstances to request that we delete your personal data from our storage.
(7) You have the right to obtain your personal data in a format that is readable or usable with a working device or device and (where applicable) to us transmit or transfer personal data in such form to other personal data controllers when able to do so by such means. This right is only available if your data is processed automatically and processed on a consent basis. the contract base to which you are a party or prior to entering into the contract; and
(8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the authority under the relevant laws. If you believe that the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information is an act in a manner that violates or fails to comply with the relevant laws.
Billing and payment
We use third-party payment processors to help us securely process your payment information. Any use of your personal data by such third-party processors is governed by their respective privacy policies. which may or may not have privacy protections protected by this policy. We, therefore, encourage you to review their respective privacy policies.
service providers in products and services
privacy of minors
We do not collect information from minors under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not submit your personal information through the website or the Services. We encourage parents and legal representations to monitor minors’ Internet use and assist in the enforcement of this policy by directing them not to submit personal information to the Website. or services without permission
If you have reason to believe that a minor under the age of 13 has submitted personal data through the Website or the Services. please contact us You must be at least 16 years of age to give your consent to the processing of your personal data (in some countries, we may allow your parent or legal representative to do so in your name)
We offer an electronic newsletter that you can voluntarily subscribe to at any time. We pledge to keep your e-mail address confidential and will not disclose your e-mail address to third parties unless otherwise authorized in connection with data use and processing or for Purpose of using third-party service providers to send such emails We will retain information sent by email in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
All emails sent from us clearly identify who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletters or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by contacting us. However, you will still receive the necessary transactional emails.
We use “cookies” to make your user experience more rich and efficient. Cookies are text files that we store on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to launch programs or to deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are chosen to be unique to you and will be readable by the web server of the domain where the cookie was applied to you.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored in the form of text files that are saved on your computer or another device when a website page is loaded in your browser. It is widely used to recognize you and your preferences whether for a single visit (via a “session cookie”) or for multiple visits (using a “permanent cookie”).
Session cookies are temporary cookies used during your visit to the website and they expire when you close your web browser.
Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our website and remain on your desktop computer or mobile device even if you close your browser or restart your computer. These cookies provide a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting our website or using our services.
Cookies may be set by the website. (“First-party cookies”) or by third parties such as those who provide content or provide advertising or analytics on the Website. These third parties can recognize you when you visit our website and when you visit other websites.
Cookies we use
- Necessary Cookies Necessary cookies allow us to provide you with the best experience when you access and explore our website and use its features. For example, these cookies inform us. that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content;
- Functional cookies of the website Functionality cookies. Essential cookies allow us to offer you the best experience when you access and explore our website and use its features. For example, these cookies inform us that you have created an account and have logged in to that account to access content
- Analytics/performance cookies. These cookies allow us and third-party services to collect information collected for statistical purposes about how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as your name and email address. and will be used to help us improve your experience of using the website.
- Social Media Cookies Third-party cookies from social media sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to help us track social media users. when they visit our website by using the tagging tools provided by those social media
- Google Analytics – Generating anonymous statistics on how visitors use the website. These cookies are used to distinguish users. We use these cookies solely to improve the user experience on our website and to know which website content is of interest. Most viewed or clicked (name: _gid (expires in 24 hours), name:_ga (expires in 2 years))
Are we using a web beacon or a tracking pixel?
Our emails may contain “web beacons” (or “tracking pixels”) to inform us whether our emails are opened and monitor clicks through links or advertisements within emails.
We may use this information for purposes including determining which emails are more attractive to users and inquiring whether users who do not open our emails wish to continue receiving emails.
Pixels are deleted when you delete an email. If you do not wish to download pixels to your device You should read e-mails in plain text or turn off the display of images.
Do Not Track Signals
Some browsers may have a Do Not Track feature that sends a signal to the websites you visit that you do not want your online activities to be tracked. Tracking is not the same as using or collecting information in connection with a website. For these purposes, tracking means collecting personally identifiable information from consumers who use or visit websites or online services as they move across websites. at a time Our website does not track visitors over time and on third-party websites. However, some third-party websites may track your browsing activity when they provide you with content that helps you. They can customize what they offer you.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties, so we encourage you to be aware when you leave our website and read their privacy policies. Websites that may collect personal information
Security of personal information
We secure the information you provide on our computer servers under control. safe environment It is protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to prevent unauthorized access, use, correction, and disclosure of personal information under our supervision and supervision. However, we cannot guarantee the transmission of information via the Internet. or wireless networks. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information You acknowledge that
(1) There are restrictions on Internet security and privacy that are beyond our control.
(2) The security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information exchanged between you and our website cannot be guaranteed; and
(3) Such information and data may be viewed or modified by third parties during the transfer despite their best efforts.
In the event that we detect that the security of the website has been compromised or the user’s personal information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of outside activities including but not limited to Security attacks or fraud, We reserve the right to take appropriate measures. including but not limited to Investigations and reporting, as well as alerting and cooperating with law enforcement agencies within 72 hours of being aware of the data breach. In the event of a data leak We will use reasonable endeavors to notify affected individuals if we believe there may be a reasonable risk of harm to users as a result of the leak or if notified by law. to know When we’re done, we’ll post a notice on the website and email you.
We will disclose any personal information we collect, use or obtain if required or permitted by law, for example, to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights Protect the safety of you or others. fraud investigation or respond to government requests In the event that we undertake a business change such as a merger or acquisition by another company or the sale of all or part of the property Your account and personal data may be included in the transferred assets.
We may change this Policy from time to time at our discretion and will notify you of any material changes to the way we treat personal data. When there is a change, we will revise the up-to-date date at the bottom of this page. We may notify you in other ways, at our discretion, such as the contact information you provide. Any revised version of the Policy will be effective immediately upon the publication of the revised Policy. unless otherwise stated Your continued use of the Website or Services after the date of the revised policy comes into force. However, we will not use your personal data in a manner different from what was stated at the time it was collected. your personal data without your consent
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or have any other related questions. You can contact us by sending an email to [email protected]